What is emotional wellbeing? Why is it so important?
Emotional wellbeing includes self-esteem, optimism, and the ability to learn from negative life events, personal purpose in life with a positive attitude.
Poor emotional wellbeing can impact the ability to:
- Cope and manage with different life events.
- Accept, manage and cope with emotions during day to day events.
- Deal with changes and uncertainty.
Symptoms that signal issues with the emotional wellbeing:
- High blood pressure;
- A weakened immune system;
- Increased illness;
- Emotional fatigue;
- Lack of desire to socialise.
Sometimes it may make people feel as though they are losing control of their lives.
If you feel you are not able to manage with your emotions – book appointment now.